Here I go:
- Confessions of a Grandma by my friend, Olga. Back at you. If only my grandma was around and were as cool as Olga.
- Fairfield Preschool Blog by my wife, Beth. This is her amazing classroom blog.
- Steve Albini Voice, my niece Lauren writes for this blog. She is such a good writer. I can hear her talking when I read her writing.
- Angels Watching Over Me by my friend Amy. She hasn't blogged in a while so maybe this will inspire her.
- Green Space Boston by my friend Meg. Another great writer I know from my years of living in Boston. Meg writes about the green space around the city of Boston.
- The Guy in the Pink Helmet by my friend and ex-co-worker, Jay. Jay chronicles his quest raising funds to fight breast cancer.
That is six. I couldn't decide who to exclude so I left it at six. I couldn't tell if some of them had more than 200 readers so I left it at that.