Sunday, April 29, 2012

Leibster Award

I was recently awarded a Leibster Award by a friend and a reader of my blog, Olga.  Thank you Olga.

From what I can tell, the Leibster Awards don't have an official web site or organization.  It is an award that people give out to blogs that they read that have less than 200 followers. The idea being that you help spread the word.  After getting the award, you hand out five awards yourself and so on ... if you have time and/or energy.

Here I go:
  • Confessions of a Grandma by my friend, Olga.  Back at you.  If only my grandma was around and were as cool as Olga.
  • Fairfield Preschool Blog by my wife, Beth.  This is her amazing classroom blog.
  • Steve Albini Voice, my niece Lauren writes for this blog.  She is such a good writer.  I can hear her talking when I read her writing.
  • Angels Watching Over Me by my friend Amy.   She hasn't blogged in a while so maybe this will inspire her.  
  • Green Space Boston by my friend Meg.  Another great writer I know from my years of living in Boston.  Meg writes about the green space around the city of Boston.
  • The Guy in the Pink Helmet by my friend and ex-co-worker, Jay.  Jay chronicles his quest raising funds to fight breast cancer.
That is six.  I couldn't decide who to exclude so I left it at six.  I couldn't tell if some of them had more than 200 readers so I left it at that.  




No comments: